If you own a car, you probably know that there is nothing more pleasant than a shining and spotless car, sparkling in the sun. Yet, if you want to save money on professional cleaning, you will have to learn to clean your vehicle yourself. Unfortunately, it is not enough to take a bucket of soapy water and a vacuum cleaner to do the job. In this blog, we will give you a short list of basic rules that will help you to make your car shine.
1) Find the right moment. For example, when it is hot, you should not wash your car with chemicals or add wax to polish it because it will damage the paintwork. Opt for cooler days. During the hot season, use only some car shampoo.
2) Always start from the inside. Ensure that the interior looks ideal. Remove all the clutter. It will motivate you to clean the outside to make the car perfect.
3) Wash the floor mats with water. It is not sufficient just to hoover them. Remove the mats, grab them, and get rid of all the dirt with a pressure washer.
4) Brush before you vacuum clean. Give all the uneven surfaces a good rub and sweep with a brush. After that, hoovering will give much better results.
5) Use a trim cleaner instead of a wet cloth. Dash grim cleaner will keep your car clean for a longer time because such cloths attract dust using static. Moreover, they prevent scratches.
6) Remember about upholstery. Unless you have leather seats, use upholstery cleaners to get rid of stains and smells.
7) Use an air freshener. If you cannot get rid of a smell completely or just want to keep a fresh odor, consider using an air freshener.
No one likes a messy and dirty car, right? We at Gear Up with Me firmly believe that, so our impressive selection of aftermarket products and car accessories includes a wide variety of car cleaning goods. Keeping your vehicle nice and clean doesn’t have to be a chore, and our web store is ready to...
Are you a happy owner of a dog? Each person who has a dog knows how difficult it is to leave a dog at home when you have to set off on a journey. However, you actually do not have to do it. You can take your furry friend with you! Some people do not...